Standard form electromagnetic contactor SC-N8
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Closed Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:140 to 150
- Rated Operational Current (A) Resistance Load (AC-1)
- Mounting Screw
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / SAVE:
- 200V 50Hz:5.4200-220V 60Hz:6.2
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / UP
- 200V 50Hz:200200-220V 60Hz:255
- Rated Operational Current (A) Three-Phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Coil Rated Voltage(V)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Electrical Durability
- 1 million times (AC-3)
- Compatible Thermal Relay
- Open Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:60 to 100
- Breaking Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 1800 440V: 1800
- Closed-Circuit Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 2160 440V: 2160
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Loss (W)
- 200V 50Hz:4.7220V 60Hz:5.2
- Rated Operational Current (A) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Rated Current
- Rated Capacity (kW) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Switching Frequency (Times / hour)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Three-phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Mechanical Durability
- 5 million times
- Main Circuit Voltage (V)
- International standards: IEC, EN, VDE, BS, UL, CSA certified
- Operating Time (ms)
- Until the main contact OFF after you 38 to 44 coil OFF:: until the main contact ON after you coil ON 31 to 37 (50Hz)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing machine fault exchange
On 2017-10-19 14:58:58
I replaced it with this item because the MS used in the polishing machine was broken. It can be used without problems.
When moving the machine
On 2017-06-14 12:18:50
In order to move the machine, the same parts that were originally attached to the machine body are old, so replace them and install the same parts purchased. When you have operated the machine, suddenly there is sound from the inside of this part and smoke emerges It was.
Suddenly I installed and operated the original parts, but such phenomena are not present at the moment.
There is no problem with electric wiring, so it can only be thought that there is an initial malfunction in the purchased product.
Prices are also not cheap, so it is very disappointing.