DIN Terminal Block for Hj Relay HJ2-SFD
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -50 to 60 (however, no freezing or condensation)
- Withstand Voltage
- Each terminal between :AC2000V per minute (detection current: 10ma)
- Terminal block
- Item Number
- Weight (g)
- About 35
- Finger Protect With/Without
- Not available
- Ambient Humidity
- 5-85%RH (however, no freezing or condesation)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- Between respective terminals: more than 100 (at DC500V insulation resistance tester measurement)
- UL/CSA, TÜV
- Retention metallic parts
- Number of Poles
- Compatible Body
- HJ2, S1DX(2C)
- Compatible Relay
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
20 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To the custom of the car
On 2016-10-14 18:56:03
Price is considerably cheaper in the neighborhood of the store, purchase in conjunction with other things, because it is standard product peace of mind
Literally, relay mount.
On 2016-09-29 21:25:51
Hey, high. In accuracy function of a child, this price is dissatisfaction. Things brand, we expect the appointment.
For the automation of road heating Te queuing
On 2016-08-17 20:44:52
It is very convenient because it can be purchased by mail order
For power supply switching relay
On 2016-03-17 07:08:44
Used in the relay and a pair of partner. Select without hesitation always because of its high reliability.
On 2016-03-10 15:33:26
Opening direction display and point conversion of the N-gauge model railroad
On 2016-01-15 14:38:44
With wood screws on top of the terminal block plywood
Were servants fixed, but a little too tight
It was easy to work without a break.
Reliably without wobbling also relay
It can be fixed.
Used in wireless equipment relationship production
On 2015-12-02 15:09:34
It survives and is a little more shape becomes smaller.
On 2014-11-02 14:12:47
It was completed thanks.
Remote monitoring device
On 2014-09-19 13:14:40
On 2014-09-09 18:49:10
Functionally, I think that there is no problem.
Nice contrast, is regrettable that the Y terminal.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought