Low Pressure Opening for Exposed Crimping Terminals, Type Cb CB100-8
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- RoHS compliant
- CSA Standard Acquisition
- UL Standard Acquisition
- Acquired JIS Standard
- Wire Conjugation Range (MCM)
- Wire Conjugation Range (strand-wire) (mm2)
- 96.3 to 117.2
- Dimensions L (mm)
- Dimension d (phi mm)
- For copper wire only
Please use within the range of electric wires conjugation
Please use the specified applicable tools.
- Material (Terminal)
- Oxygen-free copper (electro tin)
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Electric AWG Wire Conjugation Range (#)
- Dimensions E (mm)
- Dimension D (phi mm)
- Dimension S (mm)
- Dimension F (mm)
- Dimension d2(phi mm)
- JEM standard applicable product (Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association standard)
- Compatible Tool
- Hand Tools / NOP150H, NOM150 body / NOF300, NOM2500A, NOM3000 head / NOH300K
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-03-22 14:56:06
Terminal Kan was able to fully cope with the narrow point.
Connection of electrical wiring
On 2016-01-08 12:15:26
Terminal 1 month shipment management for bar code label has been affixed to each, it is easily peeled off without seal release agent was necessary.
Busy be at an end extra time and effort in the field work has been consuming closed.
Crave the shipment management without the bar code seal, but we should change the type to be easily peeled off as I need.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought