SPIRAL TAP ( LONG SHANK FOR GENERAL PURPOSES ) (EX-LT-SFT) EX-LT-SFT M10x1.5
- EX-LT-SFT M10x1.5
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Helix Angle (Degree)
- Lower Neck Part L1 (mm)
- Number of Flutes
- Screw Diameter
- Pitch (mm)
- M3.5-M6 have protruding centers.
- Work Material
- Low-carbon steel, medium carbon steel, cast steel, thermoplastics
- High-Vanadium Heiss (High speed steel) HSSE
- Shank Diameter d (phi mm)
- Overall Length L (mm)
- Chamfer Lcf
- Angle Length Lk (mm)
- Angle Width K (mm)
- Screw Length Lc (mm)
- It is typically used in the normal spiral taps when the length is insufficient .
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used when sunlock can not be used
On 2012-09-26 13:04:36
It is easier to hold the impact on the chuck than the type directly impacted by the impact, but there is plenty of room for tap breakage. You will have arms, but it is comfortable if you are thick.
Shipbuilding industry manhole drilling
On 2011-01-28 15:55:15
Although usability is good, I feel that exhaustion is quick due to price.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LOGU ANTOS (CO-COS NOBUOKA)