Diamond Bur, 1.6mm Shank T1-531M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Blade Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Overall Length (mm)
- Compatible Machinability Material Types
- Cemented carbide, glass, ceramics, rubber, plastic, stone and concrete, ferrite, carbon, and other non-ferrous metals
- Grain Size
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Shank Length (mm)
- Weight (g)
- (Supported by optional collet) Minita / Minimo (corresponding optional collet) Nakanishi / erector GX · impulse series Nihon Seimitsu machine tools / Ryuta (corresponding optional collet)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Adjustment of the mold was quenched
On 2014-05-13 10:02:46
Durability think Well Well
I think if a little cheaper
On 2012-01-06 02:13:07
It will be opened if to a thickness of 3mm position for glass.
It was the precision of the price accordingly.