Selector Switch AH165 Series AH165-P2B22
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Switching Frequency (times /hour)
- (40% utilization) 1200
- Reset Method
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Operating Portion Shape
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- Inside panel : -10 to +70
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- More than 100
- Contact Arrangement
- Protection Structure
- Operating unit: IP65f (Oil Resistant)
- Mechanical Durability
- 250,000 times
- Shock (m/s2)
- Malfunction: 100, Durability: 500
- Notch Angle (Degree)
- Long angle
- Electrical Durability
- 100 000 times (AC220V 0.7A)
- Relative Humidity
- 45 to 85% RH (at-5 to + 40 deg C)
- Number of Notches
- Handle Color
- Withstand Voltage
- Live parts vs. ground between: AC2000V 1 minute versus different polarity between live parts: 1 minute AC1500V (lamp terminal pair contact terminals)
- Resonance test: double amplitude 0.1mm 10 to 55Hz constant vibration endurance test: double amplitude 3mm 16.7Hz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Multistory parking equipment (repair of the operation panel)
On 2009-08-20 15:21:12
Thanks to many years unchanged model.
Knob (key cylinder) is the structure that can be removed and a side and the contact side, but,
Apparently, the break every time, seems to be the cause of the nail of the part that can be the removal break.
Because I can use in real terms 7-8 years parking lot of the control panel, but you say that was enough to be consumed, if not this nail is likely to come off, I felt that or not than more can be used.
This time I bought more of the knob-type, in the case of key pushing force is dislodged by a strong and claw part of.
It does not come off even stronger force to push is the case of the knob type,
When such as removal of the panel at the time of maintenance, it seems nails and many times deliberately it is performing desorption is weakened.
So, I think that it is good to use do not do as much as possible desorption.