Wire for Circuit Board Connector 2.5mm Pitch Terminal 5159 5159TL
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Pitch (mm)
- Covering Strip Length (mm)
- Electric Wire Covering Outer Diameter (mm)
- Housing: 5051
- ELV and RoHS compliant
- Electric AWG Wire Conjugation Range (#)
- 22, 24, 26, 28
- Rated Current (A)
- 3 (Maximum)
- Compatible Tool
- Manual crimping tool: 11-26-0009 (JHTR2262A/AWG#22-#26), 11-26-0025 (JHTR2262J/AWG#26-#28) Removing tool: 11-26-0059 (J5800-004)
- Compatible Housing
- Thickness (mm)
- Material: 0.20 (.008")
- Crimp terminal
- Rose shape
- Material (Contact)/Processing
- Surface Processing
- Crimping: Tin(Sn) Ground: Copper(Cu)
- Rated Voltage (V)
- 250 (Maximum)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
At the time of maintenance of the machine
On 2016-05-27 09:15:51
Rather than put in a bag, I want you to kind of the resin box.
100 was that this one has dented are several lock pin
Used as a connector for connecting the board and the speaker power.
On 2016-01-13 15:02:47
Sales volume is the bagging of affordable number entering.
I use to hit sort of connector outdated.
On 2014-09-12 16:46:23
I use in conjunction with the Japan Molex "connector for a wire-to-board 2.5mm pitch housing 5051".
We were previously using a type of "5659PBT2L", the end of production? It was in trouble in the like has become.
It this contact has become the contact is simple. (Ago I will feel that was good to have firmly)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought