AC Fan Motor 109S075UL
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Input Method
- Noise Value (dB)(50/60Hz)
- Maximum Static Pressure (Pa) (50/60Hz)
- Frame Thickness (mm)
- Working Voltage Range
- 50/60 Hz Current (A)
- 50/60 Hz Input (W)
- Rotation Speed (50 / 60 Hz) (min-1r.p.m)
- Insulation Voltage
- AC50/60Hz 1500V for 1 minute (input terminal, between frames)
- Mechanism: Kumatori Motor
Protection Method: Impedance protection
- Frame Mounting Angle Diameter (mm)
- Speed Type
- Voltage (V)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -30 - +60
- Weight (g)
- Snap ring: aluminum
- Maximun Flow Rate (m3/min)(50/60Hz)
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., Power cord is not included.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Machine cooling of machine tools
On 2017-07-04 14:50:12
Before the heat got into full swing, as with measures against heat stroke in humans, the machining center and NC lathe computers were replaced with new ones so as not to overheat.
As it arrived the next day I ordered, I changed it immediately.
I got it cheaply and it was saved.
On 2017-02-19 19:32:22
I have received the item. We will scrutinize in the catalog little by little
Distribution board waste heat
On 2016-06-13 23:00:15
Very good, it is waste heat.
For replacing the old spectrum analyzer ventilation fan.
On 2015-09-09 18:42:26
Bearing noise of the old fans disappeared, the upsizing of the rotation became faster, and it became possible to use comfortably.
Maintenance of machinery
On 2014-07-21 13:19:40
It was unexpected that the lead wire was not attached.
Power supply cooling
On 2014-06-28 22:32:24
It was comparatively quiet and there was also a reasonable amount of air so I am mostly satisfied. I thought that it would be nice if wiring of wires was easy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought