Rotary-Switch Mr Series MR-A112
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -10 to 70
- Rotation Torque (nN/m [gfcm])
- 24.5 - 73.5
- Terminal Shape
- PC terminal
- Number of Contacts
- 2 - 12
- Number of Circuit
- Mechanical Opening and Closing Durability
- 30000 times or more
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- More than 100 (DC500V)
- hexagon nut (AT-513), installation ring (AT-545), internal-tooth washer (ATA-509), black knob (AT-433)
- Current Capacity
- 250 mA (resistance load /AC125V)
- Withstand Voltage
- AC 1.0 kV for 1 minute or more
- Angle (Degree)
- Switching / 30
- Electrical Opening and Closing Durability
- 10000 times or more
- Contact Resistance (mohm)
- Less than ten (at DC2-4V 100mA)
- For washing: Use an alcohol based cleaning solution after use of soldering flux. Should not be washed with organic solvents. Washing conditions: wash in a tub with a depth of 5cm in the span of 5 minutes or less. Please do not turn on the switch or try
- Heat Resistant
- When using a soldering iton (for attachment to a circuit board): below 350 degree c within 3 seconds f When using a solder pot: Less than 270 degress within 5 seconds
- circular nut (AT-501), knob (AT-4103, AT-4104)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-11-14 18:44:50
I wanted to use in a narrow place, asked the selector switch of small diameter.
Turning the switch determines the snap.
This if, does not cause a malfunction.
It is a good switch of feel.
However, knob attached, when inserted, could not be fixed.
Attenuators 7-stage switching
On 2015-11-03 20:34:14
No wonder I think not become smaller in the case is large.
Creating a changeover switch box for communication
On 2015-07-22 13:11:27
No other thing that the rated current is 1A with a rotary switch, was very handy.
Used to maintain
On 2013-10-18 21:06:14
It was very helpful because availability was early.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Takachi Electronics Enclosure