Doctor Clip, Dc DC25DC22
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- An allowable static-load value changes with attachment directions.
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Dimensions A (mm)
- Bolt Tightening Torque (N m[kgf cm])
- Material (Screwed Part)
- Electro zinc plating process
- Steel conduit
Nominal: 25/22 mm, outer diameter :25.4/26.5mm
- Bracket for supporting the tube on ductor channels.
- Screw Dimensions
- Hexagon M6x20
- Fusion galvanized plated steel plates
- Allowable Dead Load(N[kgf])
- 49 - 784
- Finishing Material
- (MAIN BODY) IRON / Welding GALVANIZING (HDZ)
(Screw) Iron / electro galvanization (HDZ)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-11-02 12:42:01
It is better for the goods to arrive the next day. 10 piece set was also affordable.
On 2014-10-06 19:00:32
Indeed, I am satisfied with the items convenient for piping work.
We also use various piping and other than distribution.
On 2014-05-03 06:32:30
I want you to taper about 2 pitches so that it can be easily inserted into the head of the setscrew. I want you to put a return so that it will not slip when you grab with a combination pliers at the tip of your head.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought