Safety Breaker HB Type BS1112
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Protection Feature
- Overcurrent, short circuit
- Rated Current (A)
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Compatible Tightening Torque (N/m[kgf /cm])
- 1.6 to 2.0[16.3 to 20.4]
- Number of Poles / Element Number
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Thermal system
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., Reverse connection possible To use cable, select the recommended wire size for your current rating. 20 A use to the general branch circuit 30A dedicated high capacity circuits.15A or below, as for protection of equipment, consider the machine's char
- Item Number
- Weight (ｋg)
- For housing branch distribution board
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- Terminal Shape
- Ather gold solderless Terminal 5.5 to 8 mm2 phi 1.6-phi 2.6
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Toshiba Lighting & Technology
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
13 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used during the stand-alone solar power controller and battery
On 2016-08-30 06:51:14
Or code is also tightening the terminal of the fixing screw is rattling would specification
On 2016-03-16 15:06:18
Because of the power outlet - electric light expansion in the parking lot.
On 2015-12-20 18:05:31
In a very general merchandise, there is no shortage.
On 2015-11-15 23:41:38
Indoor breaker expansion
On 2014-11-19 20:52:26
In the existing ones with the same standard, it was thankful to be able to put in the wiring space.
Update of the breaker in the residential distribution board
On 2014-03-14 08:19:26
It could be used without problems.
As a protection of power motor
On 2013-12-06 17:01:11
Easy is also wiring at an affordable price
On 2013-03-16 12:28:41
At the following review there was made in Japan, but was imported goods.
Safety device of distribution of solar power generation
On 2013-03-04 13:14:59
Again there is a sense of security of the leading manufacturers
Than the price, peace of mind most.
On 2012-07-29 09:33:53
Without problems implementation in operation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought