Safety Breaker HB Type BS1113
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Compatible Tightening Torque (N/m[kgf /cm])
- 1.6 to 2.0[16.3 to 20.4]
- Number of Poles / Element Number
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Thermal system
- Protection Feature
- Overcurrent, short circuit
- Rated Current (A)
- Terminal Shape
- Ather gold solderless Terminal 5.5 to 8 mm2 phi 1.6-phi 2.6
- Weight (ｋg)
- For housing branch distribution board
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- Item Number
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., Reverse connection possible To use cable, select the recommended wire size for your current rating. 20 A use to the general branch circuit 30A dedicated high capacity circuits.15A or below, as for protection of equipment, consider the machine's char
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Toshiba Lighting & Technology
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
13 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used during the stand-alone solar power controller and battery
On 2016-08-30 06:51:14
Or code is also tightening the terminal of the fixing screw is rattling would specification
On 2016-03-16 15:06:18
Because of the power outlet - electric light expansion in the parking lot.
On 2015-12-20 18:05:31
In a very general merchandise, there is no shortage.
On 2015-11-15 23:41:38
Indoor breaker expansion
On 2014-11-19 20:52:26
In the existing ones with the same standard, it was thankful to be able to put in the wiring space.
Update of the breaker in the residential distribution board
On 2014-03-14 08:19:26
It could be used without problems.
As a protection of power motor
On 2013-12-06 17:01:11
Easy is also wiring at an affordable price
On 2013-03-16 12:28:41
At the following review there was made in Japan, but was imported goods.
Safety device of distribution of solar power generation
On 2013-03-04 13:14:59
Again there is a sense of security of the leading manufacturers
Than the price, peace of mind most.
On 2012-07-29 09:33:53
Without problems implementation in operation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought