Raychem, RaychemContraction Tube V2 V2-12
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Length (m)
- Radiation cross-linked polyolefin
- Nominal Designation
- Shrinkage Temperature
- 90 deg C or more
- Continuous Use Temperature (deg C)
- -30 - 125
- Wall Thickness W (mm)
- After full contraction: 0.56 (minimum)
- Inner Diameter (phi mm)
- Before [ contraction ] 12.7+/-0.3 and after-contraction 6.00
- Shrinking Ratio (%)
- Longitudinal direction: +1, -5 (ASTM D2671), +/-3 (UL224)
- Withstand Voltage
- Minimum of 19.7kV/mm
- 125 deg C 600V (-F)
- Volume Specific Resistant (ohm cm)
- Minimum of 1014
- Tensile Strength (MPa)
- Minimum of 10.3
- Elongation (%)
- Minimum of 200
- UL224 (certification number E35586), CSA (certification number LR31929), electrical appliance safety law, organic insulating material limit value test, RoHS compliance
- Flame retardant : UL224, VW-1 2% Modulus: up to 172 MPa Heat aging (158 degree C 168 hours): elongation 100% (Minimum) tensile strength: 70% survival rate (Minimum) Thermal shock (250 degree C, 4 hours): no cracks Low-temperature (-30 degree C, 1 hour): no cracks Corrosivity : none Absorbency: maximum0.5 %
- Insulation and reinforcement of the connection point Bonding and reinforcement of the wire Protection of various parts
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Insulation of the wiring
On 2016-05-16 01:42:58
Thin heat-shrinkable tubing, before shrinkage 1.5 It is not quite.
The second is the purchase.
It is used to connect parts of the self-made fine wiring.
On 2012-04-30 13:07:45
When you use the wiring and the same color of the tube, you do not feel a sense of discomfort to connect a wire to the first glance do not know almost. Moreover, it is also used to (stainless steel net lines and the like of the shield line) part of the soldering can not, is there is no such thing as there is no power supply will fall apart later. We have been very useful to fit in can firmly fixed when used in the thickness of the wiring.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought