Raychem, RaychemContraction Tube V2 V2-14
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Length (m)
- Radiation cross-linked polyolefin
- Shrinkage Temperature
- 90 ℃ or more
- Continuous Use Temperature (deg C)
- -30 to 125
- Withstand Voltage
- Min 19.7kV / mm
- Wall Thickness W (mm)
- Full after shrinking: 0.68 (minimum value)
- Inner Diameter (phi mm)
- 14.4 +/- 0.4, after shrinking 7.00 before shrinkage
- Shrinking Ratio (%)
- Vertical direction: + 1, -5 (ASTM D2671), +/- 3 (UL224)
- 125deg C 600V(-F)
- Volume Specific Resistant (ohm cm)
- Tensile Strength (MPa)
- Elongation (%)
- Nominal Designation
- UL224 (certification number E35586), (certification number LR31929), Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law, organic insulating material such as the upper limit test, RoHS corresponding CSA
- Flame retardant: UL224, VW-1. 2% Modulus: up to 172 MPa. Heat aging (158 deg C, 168hrs): elongation 100% (Minimum), tensile strength: survival rate 70% (Minimum). Thermal shock (250 deg C, 4 hrs): no cracks. Low-temperature (-30 deg C, 1 hr): no cracks. C
- Insulation and reinforcement of the connection point
Bonding and reinforcement of the wire
Protection of various parts
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Insulation of the wiring
On 2016-05-16 01:42:58
Thin heat-shrinkable tubing, before shrinkage 1.5 It is not quite.
The second is the purchase.
We use it for the connection part of our own fine wiring.
On 2012-04-30 13:07:45
When using a tube of the same color as the wiring, I do not feel discomfort in the connection of the wiring because I can hardly understand the pat look. Also, since it is also used for parts that can not be soldered (shielded wire stain mesh wire etc.), there will be no such thing as energizing will be lost afterwards. It is very handy to fix firmly when used according to the thickness of the wiring.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought