Clear Visor Helmet With Vent, Open Holes, Without Shock Absorbant Lining No.380-OT
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Bill Length (mm)
- About 50
- Weight (g)
- About 387
- Color (eaves)
- Impact Absorption Liner (Polystyrene Foam)
- Hat body: Thermoplastic ABS resin eaves: thermoplastic resin PC
- Flying and falling objects
- Outer Dimensions (Length L x Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Size (cm)
- 53 to 62
- Color (hat Body)
- Royal Blue
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare protection cap test acceptable product
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2014-01-22 21:29:37
What I have been using so far is not transparent in the eaves, but this time the products are transparent, since the Hisashi are transparent, it is easy to see a wide field of view when working upwards. I think that I was glad I bought it.
On 2013-05-09 21:07:01
It is still unused It feels like I feel I feel much cooler compared to the past (I chose one that does not have shock absorbing material to improve the ventilation)
Worn at construction site
On 2008-01-23 21:55:40
It is something that the hesashi part is made transparent so much .... It was more than I could imagine! There is nothing to block the upper visibility so there is a feeling of opening as if not wearing a helmet. On the contrary, is it dazzling in summer? I thought, but there is a vent hole too hard to steak, this opening feeling is wonderful! It is! It is recommended.