New Ms Cutter -
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Cut ropes like rope and PP band.
- Dimensions (Height H x Width W x Depth D) (mm)
- Safety design blade difficult to touch the finger with an easy shape grip portion .
- Materials (Blade)
- Material (Body)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
String of cardboard bundles, cutting of Cerro rope
On 2017-02-13 17:51:38
Normal Cerro rope or cord is cut easily. Since the stiffness is not strong it may be cracked in Inserting a bit of power, but we have come in handy so inexpensive.
Use a thin rope to cut to 40mm
On 2015-01-15 17:39:09
Had been looking for Zoot until now was bad off with also barely five years not found a new one until the good was now made available
Cut surface of the rope was good and clean
Turn off the PP band and PP tape that has been used in cardboard packaging
On 2013-05-02 15:45:31
· Pawl of the cutter is on the right side, (I think usually become like this) is cut at a feeling that pull in front with the right hand flying a halt parts of, incidentally would fly to the teeth of the cutter. Two in ten set, I went flying at the time of first use. I use is also bad, I think that there may be variations in unsuitable structures and parts of welded to the right-handed. I think that longevity if you use carefully so as not to slant force is applied to the cutter or use in the left hand.
· Cut the plastic straps and scraps of plastic towards the tip it will have accumulated. ... It's not a big deal
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought