Wago Push-In Connector WGT-4
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Lid Color
- Number of Wire insertion (Pieces)
- Material (spring)
- Stainless steel
- Material (Housing)
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate
- Electrolytic copper, Tin-plated (conductive part)
Heat-resistant nylon 66 (insulation cover)
- Compatible Electiric Wires
- 1.2 Mm (copper) wire phi, phi 1.6 mm and 2.0 mm phi
- 20A, 300V
- Hole Shape
- Flat model
- Leader Wire Length (mm)
- 12 - 13
- Compatible Standard
- Appointed electrical equipment conformity mark (PSE), accredited inspection agency name (JET), RoHS supported product
- Stranded wire cannot be used, and IV7 wire cannot be used
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
8 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-05-03 15:37:34
It accommodates 100 pieces and it supports a wide range from single wire Φ 1.2 mm to 2.0 mm, it is user-friendly and inexpensive, so this is my favorite plug-in connector.
Connection in pull box
On 2016-06-03 08:09:52
The point that crimping tools are not needed and the points that can be easily detached can not be disengaged by just pulling on. It is convenient to use for parts where maintenance is somewhat, such as a connection to equipment etc.
On 2016-04-24 18:58:21
It will be helpful if there is 100 boxes in one box
Electric construction of exhibition booth
On 2015-07-09 15:06:13
It is compact and easy to use, repeating.
LED light fixture
On 2015-07-06 09:03:48
It is convenient as it can be used up to thin wires. Work efficiency has improved. If it is a bit more compact, it is still nice.
Connection of wires.
On 2015-04-04 06:46:37
It was saved by the shipment on the day.
On 2014-07-07 13:26:58
Connection of wires
On 2013-05-18 14:50:09
Because it is small, it fits easily in the switch box.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought