|Flame-Retardant Prevension Sheet
- Material (Sheet)
- Weight (g /m2)
- Tear Strength (N)
- Vertical 230, Horizontal 205
- Material (eyelet)
- Aluminum (with stamp)
- Tensile Strength (N/3 cm)
- Vertical 645, Horizontal 639
- Material (rope)
- Wall curing for architecture, construction and floor curing for bridge construction. Cover materials and outdoor cover for fire countermeasure.
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used for local festival (painting with ink)
On 2018-06-06 14:31:19
We use it every year at the local festival.
An artist who draws with ink paints a flameproof sheet as much as possible.
I also like to draw favorably, I want to continue to patronize from now on.
Curing during welding
On 2016-08-05 16:53:14
Well, I can use it normally, but after welding I worry a little and I will leave for a while
On 2015-08-12 14:49:54
The product was good.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought